My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fired for Excessive Perfume

Beautiful, I love it. Now if there were only some way to get it through peoples' heads that drenching yourself in perfume/cologne before getting on the subway is so incredibly rude. I routinely have to change cars while on the subway because someone felt the need to cover the musty subway stank with their chemical scent juice. Hey, I'm used to the subway stank. I can handle it. But perfume-so-thick-I-can-almost-feel-it drives my allergies insane! Not to mention the faux-pas of wearing it during a concert. I swear to god anytime I play a gig with a choir (more so with youth/community choirs) I have to forgo the use of my nose for the next hour or two, bla!

No comments: