My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Voices That Care

This is about Gulf War 1, just so you know, curiously free of any military imagery:


I don't see how growing up in that bastion of mediocrity that was the late 80s/early 90s could fail to mess you up in the head a little. I remember watching shit like this as a kid and knowing that something wasn't quite right, but lacking any way of knowing what right was. I can watch We Are The World as something mildly humorous, since my memory is from when I was 5, very vague. But Voices That Care just kind of makes me uncomfortable. Please Movie/Rock/Pop Stars, don't ever do anything like this again, please?

No comments: