My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Republicans vs Hillary

Although I talk a lot of shit about the left, they'll still never be the fire-breathing assholes the Republicans are. Jesus, they seem to get off on un-gentlemen-like behavior at these debates. Have a degree of fucking honor, dayamn! They gnash their teeth like kids on a playground. I'm not a Hillary fan either, but speak about substance! My favorite of the bunch, Ron Paul, said it best:

"I think they're bored, and they're not discussing issues, so they have to come up with all this political stuff," he said.

Paul characterized Clinton as "an easy target."

"They're using her to try to enhance themselves with the base," he said.


If only he had a shred of a chance of even being nominated...

One of the best things I like about Obama is that he steers clear of these tactics, he'll give his opinion when asked, but he doesn't seem to thrive on it.

Hillary's momentum is scary. Aside from the fact that I would not want her to become president, polls are showing her to be one of the Democrats least likely to beat the Republican nominee.

No comments: