My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Friday, January 9, 2009

What The Hell Is This Crap?



Ok, I heard about Microsoft Songsmith - thought it sounded like an absolute abortion of an idea. This video not only proves that the program is worse than I could have imagined, the video itself makes me want to... it makes me want to eat glass. It makes me want to chew and swallow shards of glass, if only to somehow be able to fathom another sensation overshadowing the sacharrine, failed-tongue-in-cheek, naive freaking holocaust of an ad campaign I just viewed.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you turn up the jazz, please?

Anonymous said...

old wifey needs a little bit of the motherfuckin autotune if you ask me.