My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Badlands

I finally got around to watching my first Terrence Malick film last night, Badlands. Considering that I had read much about the film, and its director, I can't say that I was really shocked by the film, but it kept me up all night thinking about it.

Here's a relatively spoiler-free clip:



I thought it was a little funny that the two DVDs I have from Netflix currently are Badlands and Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Well, I did until I was reading commentary on IMDB last night and found several posts explicitly comparing the two. Weird.

Next up is Malick's follow-up to Badlands, Days of Heaven. I'm a methodical sumbitch.

No comments: