My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Monday, January 12, 2009

AWS in MUSO

There is an Alarm Will Sound feature in the newest issue of MUSO Magazine. I was interviewed, along with Gavin Chuck and John Richards. Given the sassy nature of the magazine, I gave a lot of sassy responses to their questions, and was surprised that they printed most of it. Cool.

Here are a couple pages from our feature, click each image to view fullsize:





Btw, if I look a little, as Melly would say, "gaunt", it's because I was about two days out of the hospital and had dropped 30-40 lbs. :) This was over a year ago, I'm all better (and fatter) now!

For more info on MUSO or to order a copy check out their website MUSOLIFE.COM

No comments: