My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Friday, September 12, 2008

McCain Get Grilled on the View

Wow. It is truly an increasingly surreal media landscape when supposedly light talks hows such as The View and The Daily Show are asking harder questions of politicians than the actual news. I've always hated The View, and maybe this is just a sign of my lowering standards, but they really give it to him. The redheaded one actually uses the dreaded L-word!

Here's a taste:



To contrast, here is Charlie Gibson's interview on his supposedly serious show in ABC:



Are you serious? What is she supposed to say, 'no'? No Charlie, now that I think of it, I'm totally unprepared to lead this country.

This is a really strange election.

No comments: