My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Google Transit for NYC

Take that Hopstop! It looks ok, but maybe still a little buggy. I tried to get subway directions from my place to Lincoln Center and it just could not for the life of it figure out where Lincoln Center was. It gave me a place in Brooklyn, a place downtown. I understand, LC doesn't really have an address, but that's the kind of stuff where it should be intuitive. There are times when you don't want to type in 65th and Columbus. I'm a New Yorker on the go! Oh wait, I'm blogging right now aren't I, that kind of betrays my former statement...

1 comment:

squarecandy said...

Funny... the mta has google transit up on their homepage, but their own trip planner tool is still better than hopstop or google...