My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Links 9.6.08

A Fela Kuti musical... Hmmmmm, not sure about this one...

This video makes me very angry. Be sure to watch to the end. (via DJA)

Clive Barker on PG-13 horror:
"It's one of the most disgusting developments in the last few years. The whole notion of a PG-13 horror movie to me is a contradiction in terms. It's like having a XXX Disney picture. It doesn't work."

According to a new study I have high self-esteem, I'm creative, I'm introverted, not gentle, I have low self-esteem, I'm not at ease, not hard-working, not creative, etc. (thanks, C)

Is anyone else disgusted with CNN.com's new "Living" section? It's like they've created their own little US Weekly section of their website. C'mon guys, you're diluting your brand. And this is one of the most awkward, poorly-written pieces of fluff I've read in a while.
The most popular very-wrong reason to have sex, revenge sex never ends well.

Hooking up with his best friend because you're angry at your boyfriend will get you nowhere. If you do manage to break up their friendship, then you're stuck with an untrustworthy dude (if he did it to him, he'll do it to you).

Even worse, there's always the (strong) possibility that he went right back and told his buddy and the two of them are now comparing notes over high-fives and hot wings.
Try reading some of that out loud. Trust me, you'll feel like a douche-bag, try it.

No comments: