My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two Pleas

I'm back. Christmas is officially over and the Iowa caucus is tonight.
Here are two pleas for support:


and




There is something personally disconcerting about my respective reactions to these videos. To be honest I couldn't get to the end of the Hillary one. Despite being too long, there is just something creepy about it/her. Like that kid in school who tried much too hard to be liked and ended up making everyone around them more uncomfortable. That and, as countless bloggers have bitchily pointed out, she's wearing a lot of make-up.

While watching the Obama video I felt inspired, hopeful, and even a few warm fuzzies. That disconcerts me even more than the Clinton video.

No comments: