My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Amsterdam Records

I just check out the new New Amsterdam Records website. I must say I am very impressed. The new label is pretty great and several of my friends have albums on it. What is very remarkable is the budding Community aspect. You can set up a profile, much like Myspace (except without the lame 6 song limit), and list your projects/bands/etc. It's actually pretty great. This is a remarkable time for new "indie classical" music in NYC and it is nice to see some creative people taking advantage of it.

I started profiles for myself and for my new project, The Little Death:

Matt Marks

The Little Death - A Christian Nihilist Pop Musical

Give it a look, you should see some familiar names.

No comments: