My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Vermonter 3

As I said earlier, I was in Vermont for the weekend. Had a great time, although the travel wasn't exactly as smooth as I had anticipated. Apparently getting away for Valentine's weekend from NYC to Vermont is not as novel as an idea as we supposed. I arrived at Penn 45 minutes or so before my train was to leave (good boy!) only to find that the train was Sold Out. Sold Out?? Do trains sell out??? Apparently so. This was only the beginning of our adventures, and if you read any of it from Melly's Blog then you'll know.

Whatever though, I like having to improvise and pull vacations out of my ass. It's what I do best. It was nice to be away from the computer, even if I did sneak in a little clandestine Google Reader on my phone every once in a while. Anyway, on the train ride back we got seats and I dived back into my laptop. I love doing work on trains and our last trip was where my song Kinda (see left) came from.

So, I came up with this little ditty on the train. It's nothing terribly original, but it's easy on the ears.

Vermonter 3

Enjoy!

PS As always, feedback is always encouraged, even if you just want to tell me that arpeggios are soooo 90s...

1 comment:

Melly said...

Just remember, I have a picture of you in a lobster bib....