My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Obamaphilia

Here's a funny Obama article by that guy you always see on VH-1. His feelings are similar to mine. He feels both inspired and embarrassed by the Obama phenomenon:

From his interview with actor Eric Christian Olsen, who inspires us all in the Yes We Can video:

When I started to make fun of Olsen, he said: "I get that it's a movement. But it's not like a movement for Nickelback. For the first time, we should feel justified in our passion. You don't have to feel embarrassed about it, buddy." It was a convincing argument until he told me he cried during an Obama speech. That did not help me feel less lame.

No comments: