My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Teen Witch Remake????????

Oh holy crap no yes no yes no YES!!

United Artists is reportedly producing a remake of Teen Witch, the awesome 80s movie about a... ummm, about a teenage witch.

Chances are the movie will blow big time (and I say this with a toothy smile on my face), but any attention paid to this highly under-appreciated art film is welcome. Seriously it's in my DVD collection sandwiched between Inland Empire and Visitor Q. Don't believe me?

Check this shit out:



It's starring a girl from High School Musical (another under-appreciated avant-garde classic), so hopefully they'll keep the musical aspect to the original.

Alls I'm sayin is that I better see a modern adaptation of this:



Ok... one more:

No comments: