My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shop 'till Ya Drop!

Attention shopping assholes:

Try Amazon. There's less death involved.

I suppose I could go on a long rant about how consumerism in this country is tearing us apart and turning us against each other. But I don't really believe that. At the risk of sounding simplistic, some people are just dicks. There is simply no reason too sleep overnight at a Wal-Mart and then swarm the store at 5am risking other people's lives. I don't care how poor you are, there are better ways to save. Do your shopping from from home, it'll take less time, take less lives, and leave you with plenty of energy left over to, um, leave glittery embedded comments on your friends' Myspace pages or something.

Oh yeah, and purely from a desire for revenge, I really hope they find and prosecute as many of those Wal-Mart tramplers as they can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also hope they prosecute Wal-Mart, seeing as it's their failure to provide the most basic security/ line enforcement that allowed this situation to get so far out of hand.