My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Luke Rathborne at LPR tonight

I realized I've been neglecting to use this blog to let y'all know when I have an interesting performance. I guess I've been so caught up in the election season and everything, I didn't even think to post about my concerts...

Anyway, tonight I'm playing with Luke Rathborne, who is a really cool young singer/songwriter, kind of in the folk/country vein. Here's a video of one of his songs:



Also playing in the band are some of my best friends, so it'll definitely be a good vibe. Stop by tonight if you want to hear some really nice, chill music.


Luke Rathborne's In Search of the Miraculous with Bowery Boy Blue & Cameron Hull

Le Poisson Rouge
158 Bleecker Street
8pm

Featuring:
Luke Rathborne - Guitar, Piano, Vocals
Steven Bard - bass
Todd Cohen - drums
Matt Marks - French Horn
Gina Valvaso - Bassoon
Eileen Mack - Clarinet
Kelli Kathman - Flute
Christa Robinson - Oboe

Tix are 11 bucks I believe.

No comments: