My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Please, No More



Ugh... please, can we have no more of these celebrity Obama videos? I really have no idea who these are aimed at, aside from the celebrities themselves. And this one isn't even a halfway decent song, at least the Yes, We Can song was kinda unique. There is just something so sickening to me about smug, self-assured celebrities smiling and nodding at me in black and white - it really makes me want to hide back into my non-voting anarchist hole again. Can they honestly think that swing voters have any interest in seeing a bunch of Gap ad-ass motherfuckers condescendingly inviting viewers to join them in the exalted enlightenment of the Obama team? It's bullshit, and it's the kinda bullshit that plays right into this argument:

No comments: