My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

WTFCNN?

So I have had a sporadic feature on my blogs, dating back a few years to my Friendster blog (yeah, I know, I'm lame), through my Myspace blog (slightly less lame, but lame nonetheless), and into this current blog called Matt's (or Mafoo's) CNN.com headline of the day. Here is my most recent one. Well, considering the fact that the headlines grew more insipid and ridiculous as the years went by, I eventually stopped checking CNN.com at all. Thus the feature died out.
But! I was very happy to see that someone is doing the Lord's work in my stead. I found a nice little blog called WTFCNN?. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be updated very frequently. Still you can peruse it and find some choice banality in their particular selections:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: