My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Deutsche Grammophon online store

Wow, this really makes me feel like I'm living in the not-too-distant future. Deutsche Grammophon has a new online store, selling DRM-free, 320 bit-rate mp3s for $1.29! The top classical label has now entered the 21st century, something to which they have been slow as hell at adapting. I've already made about three impulse buys.

This album, I have lost two copies of and spent countless hours pining over. Now it's mine again! If you are feeling particularly impulsive (as I tend to be in any given minute), check out the Zemlinsky Maeterlinck Lieder. Seriously fucking mind-blowing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: