My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Southland Tales Trailer



I still think Southland Tales is going to be an incredible movie and this trailer seems to confirm this. I think there is considerable doubt whether it will be a box office success - it seems like it might become one of those classic cult movies we all know and love. I think a lot of the indie crowd might be skeptical of the bubblegum cast but I've got trust, I've got trust. I'm not really a fan of Patrick Swayze and Drew Barrymore but they were perfect for Donnie Darko. It comes out November 9th, the same day as my Microtonal Recital. I know what I'm doing to celebrate...

No comments: