My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Music That Makes You Dumb?

This chart is fucking retarded:


(click link for full version)

It's bullshit and totally based on class. Notice how the music gets whiter as you move to the right? I love soca, gospel, Sufjan Stevens, and Beethoven, where does that put me? According to my SAT scores, I'm supposed to like The Shins. Fuck that.

While I'll agree that Lil Wayne is pretty much the worst music out there, I think that Counting Crows is a close competitor. Apparently I'm wrong though. Counting Crows is what teh smart people listen 2.

Get crackin' geniuses:



Guh... thank God the 90s are long gone.

No comments: