My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost Season 4 Finale

I could channel my considerable angst and excitement for tonights season finale of Lost into some ornate display of my fanaticism, such as a live-blog of the two hour episode. I could get all Doc Jensen on your asses and lay out all of my theories and predictions for you to peruse prior to your own Lost ritual.

But instead I'll just say this:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LOST FINALE!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LOST FINALE!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LOST FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: