My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.mattmarksmusic.com.
Please update your bookmarks and RSS reader.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Spitzer spits her spit, Sir.

I wasn't sure how happy I felt about Spitzer going down (presumably) for the Prostitution thang. I don't think it should be illegal, so I didn't want the fact that he's kind of a douche to sway me too much. But after, ya know, reading a bit more about MY governor, including this gem thrown my way by my buddy Clayville:
Media content has gotten more graphic, more violent and more sex-based… Currently, nothing under New York State law prohibits a fourteen-year old from walking into a video store and buying… a game like ‘Grand Theft Auto,’ which rewards a player for stealing cars and beating people up. Children can even simulate having sex with a prostitute…


Yeah, it kinda feels good. Still, I was somewhat ignorantly happy to have a Democrat as governor after more than ten years of Pataki, oy...

Ok, while I'm at it. Does anyone think that Pataki,



is really the scary kid from the Twilight Zone:



It's a fucking conspiracy I swear it!

Oh yeah, did I mention that Hillary is just as rabidly anti-video game as Spitzer??

No comments: